Friday, August 17, 2012

Inspirational Quote

Most of my favorite quotes come from people like Oscar Wilde that I have followed and loved for a very long time. Today however, I came across a quote (I honestly don't remember exactly where I saw it thought it might have been on Pinterest) that I had never heard before but it is quickly becoming my absolute favorite. It belongs to a man named Brian Andreas, whom again I have never heard of, but he is an author of some sort. The quote is:


she said she usually cried at least once each day not because she was sad, 
but because the world was so beautiful & life was so short.


Now, you either read that and it took your breath away (as it did mine the first time i read it), or you are disappointed with my taste in inspirational quotes. For some reason this just really spoke to me and I thought that I would share it with you. Let me know your favorite quotes below and have a lovely evening!

:: katie golightly x

No comments:

Post a Comment

any little comment or question is appreciated.
thank you and don't forget to follow!

:: katie golightly x